Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
Rhinoplasty is surgery done to reshape the nose. It is also casually referred to as a “nose job”. This cosmetic surgery can change the shape of the nose in a variety of ways including narrowing the nose, removing a “hump” from the nose, narrowing the tip of the nose, raising the tip of the nose, and generally changing the shape and size of the nose.
Nasal surgery not only changes the appearance of the nose, but can also change the way the nose functions and can affect breathing. Changing the appearance of the nose also affects how the face looks because the relationships of the face are changed, for example the relationship between the nose and lips or the nose and the chin.
There are many rhinoplasty techniques to achieving specific results, and as for any cosmetic procedure, no single technique works for all patients. The techniques are personalized for each individual case.
Why Choose Dr. Orna Fisher?
- Virtual Telehealth Consultations for Convenience & Privacy
- Boutique Practice, Private and Personalized
- Double Board Certified Female Plastic Surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Best of Silver State Awards and Multiple Top Doctor Awards
- Participates Consistently in Continuing Education to Provide Best Practices
- Known for Her Surgical Precision and for Her Personalized Approach With Patients
- Mission is to Provide Her Patients With Top Quality Plastic Surgery and The Latest Cosmetic Procedures