There are a number of reasons people seek earlobe repair.
Are you ready to stop wearing earlobe plugs?
If you no longer want to wear plugs in your earlobes or have large piercings that you want closed, you may be a candidate for earlobe repair.
Do you think your earlobes are too large?
As we age, our ears actually grow and elongate. Enlarged earlobes can be a telling sign of aging. This is different from someone that just has large ears their whole life. Elongating earlobes can become noticeable after age 50 and may continue to become more obvious over time. If this is something that bothers you, earlobe reduction is an option for you.
Earlobe Repair or Earlobe Reduction
Both earlobe repair and earlobe reduction are surgical procedures that will make a difference in your appearance. Earlobe repair is dramatic and earlobe reduction is subtle. Both can usually be done in the office under local anesthesia.
Why Choose Dr. Orna Fisher?
- Boutique Practice, Private and Personalized
- Double Board Certified Female Plastic Surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Best of Silver State Awards and Multiple Top Doctor Awards
- Participates Consistently in Continuing Education to Provide Best Practices
- Known for Her Surgical Precision and for Her Personalized Approach With Patients
- Mission is to Provide Her Patients With Top Quality Plastic Surgery and The Latest Cosmetic Procedures
- The Only Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon on Las Vegas Blvd., Near the Strip