Chin augmentation is a procedure done to enhance the appearance of the chin. It can be done in both both women and men and provides a balance and harmony to the entire face. Men sometimes want this procedure to make a “weak chin” looks more pronounced. Women round or “baby faces” also seek a look that gives more harmony and femininity to the face. A chin augmentation can achieve this, by changing the size, shape, and projection of the chin.
Oftentimes, the chin has to be balanced with the size and shape of the nose. In fact, many of those seeking to change the shape of their noses with a rhinoplasty often simply require a chin augmentation. Oftentimes both procedures are done at the same time.
There are multiple methods to enhance the chin from minimally invasive to surgical. The most common is by surgically placing a chin implant. However, one method isn’t for everyone.
Come see Dr. Fisher to see which technique is right for you.
Why Choose Dr. Orna Fisher?
- Boutique Practice, Private and Personalized
- Double Board Certified Female Plastic Surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Voted Best Cosmetic Surgeon in the Best of Silver State Awards and Multiple Top Doctor Awards
- Participates Consistently in Continuing Education to Provide Best Practices
- Known for Her Surgical Precision and for Her Personalized Approach With Patients
- Mission is to Provide Her Patients With Top Quality Plastic Surgery and The Latest Cosmetic Procedures
- The Only Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon on Las Vegas Blvd., Near the Strip